Please feel free to use any of the vintage images on the website in your artwork. Be sure to share your artwork with us. This is a labor of love and I love to see what you create. Please do not post the original unaltered image on the web but post your artwork and link back to this site for the original image. Please do not sell or post the image alone or in a collection without my permission. Thank you. I can't wait to see what you create!


Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Digital Two for Tuesday 24






Unfortunately, our guest designer this week had some health issues and had to pass. So I am posting the images this week. I almost didn't post these vintage images as the artist who drew them must not have been comfortable doing hands and they are quite blurry. Especially the one with the typewriter. I tried to photo shop it but I could not get it right either. Anyway, I love the image and thought it could be a good Secretaries Day card. This week the card is by yours truly Cora. I think I let all the elements get away from me but I sure had fun putting them together. I made the card using the teatime image and a rubber stamp from Studio 490. I made the frame using a Martha Stewart around the page border punch set and sewed the paper to the frame. You can see more of my artwork and my addiction for paper punches at my blog Paper Flowers.

3 comments:

  1. I agree, the second image would be perfect for secretary's day or a co-workers birthday. Your sample card is great, Cora. I like all of the added elements.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you did a lovely job!!! I think these are wonderful images, as are all that you find and post for us so faithfully! thank you so much!

    and you know I am always happy to fill in when you are in a pinch! grins!!! :D

    I just picked up a new MS around the page border today and can't wait to try it out. she has quite a few new ones out! just in time for Santa to fill our stockings!!! giggles!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love to hear from you.