Please feel free to use any of the vintage images on the website in your artwork. Be sure to share your artwork with us. This is a labor of love and I love to see what you create. Please do not post the original unaltered image on the web but post your artwork and link back to this site for the original image. Please do not sell or post the image alone or in a collection without my permission. Thank you. I can't wait to see what you create!


Monday, November 15, 2010

Holiday Trio 1



So in honor of the upcoming holidays I will be posting three vintage holiday images from old ads and books each week ( and who knows maybe a few in between) and featuring a holiday project designed by a guest designer.  This week's host is Bev and she has created an amazing Thanksgiving centerpiece for us to enjoy.  She has really captured the spirit of the holiday with this festive holiday/ Fall centerpiece. 

Here is her bio in her own words. "I am just new to online scrapping since Apr 2009. There are so many sites. My name is Bev Code and I have been scrapping about 3+ years. I am a wife, mother and gramma that loves being retired and now have time to scrap to my heart's content. I did albums for the whole family for Xmas 2009. I live in Conestogo, Ontario and spend some time in Florida where I take my scrapping with me for the extended time.



My project is for Thanksgiving. My wicker basket filled with fun fall coloured fruit and leaves is a great table centre piece. I used the fabulous digital image "native american" and the Celebrate sentiment. She was perfect for the Celebration Tag and the Place Cards. I got to use all the amazing fall colours to copic colour the images. I used cricut to cut the double layered tag...added a few more layers for colour. The Kreaxions Punch #803 was the perfect floral accent, add some brads and ribbon. The finished project is perfect to Celebrate and give Thanks at this time of year."

Thank you Bev for sharing this beautiful project with us.  Catch more of Bev's work on her blog

9 comments:

  1. Oh how LOVELY!!! The cards are GORGEOUS and the images are amazing!!! LOVE your work Bev!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful images!

    Gorgeous work Bev! Congrats on GD!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous prohject, Bev! The images are perfect for a table display!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely projects, Bev! Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for these awesome images!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wonderful creations!!!
    I love the images and hope to play along!
    thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the images, Cora! Thanks for sharing them!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love to hear from you.