Please feel free to use any of the vintage images on the website in your artwork. Be sure to share your artwork with us. This is a labor of love and I love to see what you create. Please do not post the original unaltered image on the web but post your artwork and link back to this site for the original image. Please do not sell or post the image alone or in a collection without my permission. Thank you. I can't wait to see what you create!


Saturday, November 6, 2010

Looking for a Few Guest Designers

I am looking for a few guest designers for Digital Two for Tuesday.  This time the call has a little different twist for the holidays.  I would like the designers to create a project/present for the holidays such as an ornament, collage,album or other 3D project.  The theme is listed next to the date.  I will give you two new images plus you can use any of the images previously posted. 
This is call is open to everyone.  If you are interested please send me a link to your website so I can see your work and pick two dates in case one is already taken.  My email is coraharkins@sbcglobal.net.
Here are the dates.
Nov 16 Fall/Thanksgiving Theme
Nov 23 Fall/Thanksgiving Theme
Nov 30 Chanukah Theme
Dec 7 Christmas Theme/Present
Dec 14 Christmas Theme/Present
Dec 21 Christmas Theme/Present
Dec 28  New Years Theme/ Decorations

9 comments:

  1. Hi, Cora,
    I don't find your e-mails for sending my links. I leave all info here, hope it's OK.
    I love this blog and your images and want to try myself as your guest designers.

    Here is my works with Digital Two for Tuesday images:
    http://pastilka.blogspot.com/2010/10/lets-get-shabby-challenge-17.html
    http://pastilka.blogspot.com/2010/09/blog-post.html
    http://pastilka.blogspot.com/2010/09/blog-post_29.html
    And dates comfortable for me are
    Dec 14 or Dec 21 Christmas Theme and Dec 28 New Years Theme

    Thank you for this opportunity!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, what an adorable fairy image! Love it!
    Thanks a lot

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you. Sweet image, I dont know what I am going to do, I be sure to link back. chelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have only just found you and all I can say is stunning. I can't wait to start using your images, again thank you for all your hard work. Off to have a huge mooch now
    Hugs Shirley x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Cora
    Have you received my e-mails? I have sent it twice!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cora I have just received your letter, send you test e-mail and have not received the answer. :(
    Please check, may be my letters are going to spam. May be you have another way to connect? I want to discuss some questions.

    ReplyDelete
  7. If you are still looking I'd be interested to do it again :)
    Susan

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love to hear from you.