Please feel free to use any of the vintage images on the website in your artwork. Be sure to share your artwork with us. This is a labor of love and I love to see what you create. Please do not post the original unaltered image on the web but post your artwork and link back to this site for the original image. Please do not sell or post the image alone or in a collection without my permission. Thank you. I can't wait to see what you create!


Friday, August 19, 2011

I Tell You


Make a card with one of this images I Tell You.  Both these images are adapted from ads in a Popular Mechanics magazine from 1918.  I am posting the originals at Clearly Vintage this week and next.

7 comments:

  1. Cora,
    What fun images - thanks for sharing, as always.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your first graphic packs a mighty punch. (Big grin). It will be fun thinking up a card for this one. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these, especially the man with the blank , boy am i going to have fun with that one, thank you bunches hugs Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both images are wonderful, but I can see the first one being used a lot. The blank sign leaves it open to all kinds of comments. Thank you for both of the images.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are great... I like both images... great for male cards!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I tell you, these are great images! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  7. More great images, so cool!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love to hear from you.