Please feel free to use any of the vintage images on the website in your artwork. Be sure to share your artwork with us. This is a labor of love and I love to see what you create. Please do not post the original unaltered image on the web but post your artwork and link back to this site for the original image. Please do not sell or post the image alone or in a collection without my permission. Thank you. I can't wait to see what you create!


Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Digital Two for Tuesday 120


In honor of the early spring here are two more flower images from a Burpee Seed book from the 1800's.  Check out my boards on Pinterest . I am addicted.

15 comments:

  1. Love the sunflowers -- thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Living in Kansas for a few years made me just love sunflowers more. Seeing an entire field of them was breath taking. Thank you so much for these images!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are BEAUTIFUL! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing the beautiful flower images!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow! It's like you read my mind! I've been wanting some pretty sunflower images to color. Thank you so much!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are beautiful! I love flowers. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love sunflowers and these are awesome, thank you bunches hugs Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are beautiful... cant wait to create!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are lovely flower images and will be very useful. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for the digis,I love sun flowers.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love to hear from you.