Please feel free to use any of the vintage images on the website in your artwork. Be sure to share your artwork with us. This is a labor of love and I love to see what you create. Please do not post the original unaltered image on the web but post your artwork and link back to this site for the original image. Please do not sell or post the image alone or in a collection without my permission. Thank you. I can't wait to see what you create!


Saturday, February 9, 2013

From Truth




It has been a busy week and I have not had as much time to post.  We got a whopper of a snow storm yesterday and are still digging out from under.  Here are a few images from Truth magazine.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Cora, Thank you for these images. I hope to make a card with the lady. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown
    Can you turn of the comment verification? It is awful to see. I can hardly do it and it takes several tries.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I turned them off. I hate the verification too. I always get them wrong. I get so much spam already. So I am a little concerned. Let's see how it works but I may have to turn it back on.

      Delete
    2. So far I have gotten 8 spam messages in less than 24 hours. I will wait another 24 but it looks like I have to turn them back on unless you gals have another solution. I feel your pain as I hate word verification.

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the images Cora. I hate the verification too. I seldom get them right the first time. Hopefully you won't have to turn it back on. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love to hear from you.